Publishing Loader Capacity Numbers That Far Exceed The Capacity Of The Axles

/ Publishing Loader Capacity Numbers That Far Exceed The Capacity Of The Axles #21  
Again, not is and never has been an issue with either of mine but then they aren't CUTS either. I know nothing about them and candidly, don't care. Not in my wheelhouse at all.

/ Publishing Loader Capacity Numbers That Far Exceed The Capacity Of The Axles #22  
I'm glad you're spending so much time telling us you don't care about things that aren't important to you.

/ Publishing Loader Capacity Numbers That Far Exceed The Capacity Of The Axles #23  
How many front axles ahve been broken on tractors by lifting something that exceeds the capacity?

It seems ridiculous the manufacturer would have a rated load on the front axle that is less than the weight added by maxing the FEL?
I would suggest that the low capacity number is for a load over rough terrain. Heaven knows that nobody here has ever loaded a bucket and gone bouncing across hills and hummocks but I am sure some have. 😀

/ Publishing Loader Capacity Numbers That Far Exceed The Capacity Of The Axles #24  
In my view, none are over rated for capacity. It's the owner that overloads them by adding 'ballast' to the tractor, something I don't do.
My little tractor will lift a ton out of the back of my pickup as delivered, but is just a little tippy without something hanging on the back, usually a landplane, box blade, or in winter, a snow blower. Ballast makes loader work safer.

/ Publishing Loader Capacity Numbers That Far Exceed The Capacity Of The Axles #25  
My question is why someone would buy a 1,500 lb lawnmower and expect to operate it like a 10,000 lb skidsteer?
A lot of the SCUT and CUT buyers lack the knowledge and experience to buy the tractor they are. They also are prone to roll-overs and similar things due to no load awareness and the effects of your Cg.

/ Publishing Loader Capacity Numbers That Far Exceed The Capacity Of The Axles #27  
bx.jpg

What 1600 lbs worth of mulch and shrub looks like in the BX brochure

/ Publishing Loader Capacity Numbers That Far Exceed The Capacity Of The Axles #28  
I would suggest that the low capacity number is for a load over rough terrain. Heaven knows that nobody here has ever loaded a bucket and gone bouncing across hills and hummocks but I am sure some have.

Exactly. If that 1600lb rating is good for when you hit a 6” rut at 8 mph, it’s good for 2000lbs on a stone driveway at 3 mph.

What the axle is rated isn’t just one number.

Last edited:
   / Publishing Loader Capacity Numbers That Far Exceed The Capacity Of The Axles
In my view, none are over rated for capacity. It's the owner that overloads them by adding 'ballast' to the tractor, something I don't do.
Hey 50 you probably shouldn't apply for a loader position at this place then 😄