Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,782  

Here's a 15 minute overview of renewable technology and sciences.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,783  
I'd lean towards the Shelby but the Tiger is nice. I'd get either, then just something else for a daily driver.
But a new graduate doesn't have a place to properly keep such a vehicle. While one presumably had some sort of transportation while in school even the WRX at this point is probably more than prudent until one gets on one's feet.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,784  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,785  
But a new graduate doesn't have a place to properly keep such a vehicle. While one presumably had some sort of transportation while in school even the WRX at this point is probably more than prudent until one gets on one's feet.
Every situation is different. My parents gave me food & shelter until 18 then I paid for everything myself including college and starting in business. Before Dad passed I thanked him...Best thing he could have done.
He bought my brother a new car for college which he destroyed driving drunk. The Shelby/Sunbeam choice if left at home, just drive a junker to college.
(I'm glad parents didn't do that for me!)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,786  
You're making assumptions. Plenty of parents have a spare garage space or other property where their children may store everything from collectible cars to furniture. I had various project vehicles all throughout college, which I stored in a carriage barn on one of my mother's commercial rental properties. I had to buy said vehicles with my own money, they weren't gifted, my mother was cash-poor during those years. It's more likely than not that parents with assets to gift new vehicles to their children might have a spare garage or two, if not already filled with their other kids' junk.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,787  
Both of our kids had/have garages after college. But my guess is, if they had such a car, they'd ask mom and dad to store if for them. 🙃

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,789  

Every since my recent heat stroke I have had Iceland on my mind. Getting a Tesla Model Y clearly is on the mind of many in Iceland.