TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,281  
Anyone have a Discovery Optics scope? All these new, but highly rated stuff, like Element, Vortex, Athlon, Bloodhood, ect gets confusing. I swear I was thinking the Discovery was suppost to be kinda in that same, 2nd tier or whatever; but not 100% sure. Looking at Discovery Optics HT 3-12×40. The price is Right, but I feel like I've been bit on value brand Optics too many times. Any personal experience, or 2nd hand info? It looks like it's a Polish company?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,282  
Screen shot from the above post
Screenshot_20231208_172822_Chrome.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,283  
I guess I should add; this would go on probably son's 6.5 Creed

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,284  
I guess I should add; this would go on probably son's 6.5 Creed
How much? I’ve been really impressed with the midgrade vortex and Bushnell stuff as of late. Hard to beat them at the price point vs a manufacturer I haven’t heard of before.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,285  
Like $111; but right now, they had a 10% discount and a 50% coupon; so out the door, like $43....
View attachment 837092

I went ahead and ordered it; I'll take a look, and if it isn't clear, return it, if equal to a Bushnell Banner 2 or Vortex Vanquish, might use it as a stocking stuffer

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,286  
pauls
The link no workie

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,287  
My main concern is clarity; and there doesn't seem to be a way to rate that in a spec sheet... They do have a life time warranty (no idea how easy to claim that is)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,290  
They look very chinese made, although a lot of them are now days