Kioti Workshop Manuals

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #171  
hmmmm.....anyone have a SC2220 manual and willing to share?

I have decided to keep my CS - devil you know, versus the devil unknown?

We will likely need to get better acquainted with this 'devils' documentation.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #172  
hmmmm.....anyone have a SC2220 manual and willing to share?

I have decided to keep my CS - devil you know, versus the devil unknown?

We will likely need to get better acquainted with this 'devils' documentation.
I can't speak to the legality of the copies, but I have seen the official manual for them online for $12-15 in a few places

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #173  
Thanks for the link to the Google Doc. I am not sure that any are an exact match for a CK4020 SE, but they are better than nothing.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #177  
Hello to all...

If anyone is interested I have a Kioti Workshop Manual at the link below. It covers the CK25 thru CK35 in both Shuttle and HST, is 402 pages long, just a tad over 22M download, in a .PDF format and .ZIP'd for space saving. Just click on the link and it should automatically download. It's not the newest one more than likely as it's dated Jun 2008 but it is FULL of info. I tried to find a new version without paying but found it impossible.

If it doesn't work then just cut and past the link into your browser's URL line.

All I ask is that you drop me a line to let me know you've downloaded it.

Best regards
BubbaSam
Thank you the basic information works. I have a CK3520Se

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #178  
I have a CK3520SE HST Cab and tried to get a service manual from the dealer when I purchased the tractor. They indicated that there was not one available. I found that odd.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #179  
I don’t understand the allure of piracy for these. You can absolutely buy hard copies from your dealer. Kioti printed the CX2510 workshop manual in August after I ordered it in July. There isn’t much demand, and they are expensive at about $200.

Kioti does refuse to sell digital copies. What you see on the net is stolen from the dealer service software that has evergreen versions of the manuals. They aren’t available to non-dealers. Definitely not for 1/10th of the price of the real deal.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #180  
I don't understand the difficulty in getting a workshop manual either. My dealer told me there was not one available for the CK3520. The sales literature they had was for the CK2610, CK3510 and CK4010. Nothing on the newer CK20 series. Does anybody have a part number for the manual?
I like the tractor so far and think it will serve me well in the future. It would just be nice to have the workshop or service manual for reference.