JD 350 rake need help or info?

/ JD 350 rake need help or info? #1  

BryanM

Gold Member
Tractor
John deere 2155, ford 1600
I just picked up a Jd 350 side delivery rake at an auction. It looks like its a 3pt rake but has no upper mount bracket where the top link would hook. It does have an adjustable tongue where it hooks too the draw bar. But what baffles me is the rear wheels are swivel so when you back up one wheel will turn side ways pinching itself up against the frame. but the left rear tire has a brket to keep it from turning or swiveling so it always sraight.

Now for my question: What model rake is it? am I missing a bracket for the right rear tire that locks it in a straight position? and does anyone have a manual? thanks Bryan

/ JD 350 rake need help or info? #2  
The John Deere parts site has a .pdf file for this rake, Shows part positions and part numbers, etc. Looks like some hydraulic options, too.

/ JD 350 rake need help or info? #3  
The JD 350 rake was designed to be either attached to the three point hitch or as an semi mount and be towed like rake with a tongue hitch. The front end was different depending on the version.

/ JD 350 rake need help or info? #4  
I just picked up a Jd 350 side delivery rake at an auction. It looks like its a 3pt rake but has no upper mount bracket where the top link would hook. It does have an adjustable tongue where it hooks too the draw bar. But what baffles me is the rear wheels are swivel so when you back up one wheel will turn side ways pinching itself up against the frame. but the left rear tire has a brket to keep it from turning or swiveling so it always sraight.

Now for my question: What model rake is it? am I missing a bracket for the right rear tire that locks it in a straight position? and does anyone have a manual? thanks Bryan

I bought a JD 350 a few months ago.

DSCF0090Small.jpg

DSCF0091Small.jpg

DSCF0092Small.jpg

DSCF0093Small.jpg

My rake is set up for 3pt use. You apparently have the other version of the 350, the one JD calls the "semi-integral rake' that attaches to the drawbar.

Here's some info from the 350 manual on that semi-integral setup:

JD350-image1Small.jpg

JD350-image2Small.jpg

JD350-image3Small.jpg

Hope this helps.