CK2610 front axle fluid change

/ CK2610 front axle fluid change #1  

tiogajoe

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610hst
Anyone else use more than a gallon of UTF to refill the front axle? I check mine with the dipstick just setting on top of the fill hole. Well over a gallon to get a small amount on the dip stick. I run it with about 1/2" showing on the dip stick when full. I bet I used a least a Gallon and a half of fluid??

/ CK2610 front axle fluid change #2  
Manual has it at 1.58 gallons so sounds like you’re spot on
IMG_3923.JPG

/ CK2610 front axle fluid change #4  
Glad I hopped on here to see what was going on. I recently did my first 50 hr maintenance at 72 hours and couldn't believe how much HST oil I used. This post reminded me that my axle is still a little low and need to buy another gallon.

/ CK2610 front axle fluid change #5  
No problem. Had the same “where is it going?!?” When I first checked and then topped off the hydro fluid on mine when I first got it. Was about a gallon low 🤦

/ CK2610 front axle fluid change #6  
are you sure on the UTF fluid?
My Kioti CK27HST front axle takes 5qts 80W90 gear oil. Never had a 4X4 tractor front axle that takes hydraulic fluid

/ CK2610 front axle fluid change #7  
Glad I hopped on here to see what was going on. I recently did my first 50 hr maintenance at 72 hours and couldn't believe how much HST oil I used. This post reminded me that my axle is still a little low and need to buy another gallon.

Same here. I bought 2.5 gallons of fluid for my 50 hour service and between the fluid loss when changing the filters, and topping up the front axle, I've only got about half a gallon left.

/ CK2610 front axle fluid change #8  
are you sure on the UTF fluid?
My Kioti CK27HST front axle takes 5qts 80W90 gear oil. Never had a 4X4 tractor front axle that takes hydraulic fluid

Yep. Per manual
IMG_3923.JPG

/ CK2610 front axle fluid change
I bought 3 2.5 gallon containers of Mobil 424 to service my 2610. I bet I have under a gallon left.

/ CK2610 front axle fluid change #10  
I bought 3 2.5 gallon containers of Mobil 424 to service my 2610. I bet I have under a gallon left.

Perfect. That’s my exact plan.