I need a front end loader for a B7100

/ I need a front end loader for a B7100 #1  

Stokes

Bronze Member
Hey Guys,
Yesterday I attended an estate sale where a cute little B7100HST-D caught my eye. It was the pride and joy of the fellow that left it behind, and included an unused grader blade, a pull behind grooming mower, and a nice 'tiller. To make it even better, it only has 182 hours on it, and it looks pristine. I'd guess it's a mid-1990s model.

But, it doesn't have a FEL. I think I'd like to buy one, but I'm a bit overwhelmed with the options and pricing.
Does anyone have any good advise?

/ I need a front end loader for a B7100 #2  
TractorData.com Kubota B7100HST tractor information

With a loader that would be a handy machine to have around the place.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/185889-b7100-hydrostatic-transmission-loader-question.html

When we were looking for a much larger size loader the lack of good used ones and the price of new ones lead to just getting a well worn but good running/working old back hoe for the price of a new FEL. The funny thing is I was NOT even interested in a BH but now put more hours on it than the tractor that mainly is used for bush hogging and box blade usage. The hoe is awesome for pulling the tractor out when I get it stuck too. :)

/ I need a front end loader for a B7100 #3  
I have a B1750 with a Koyker 110 FEL on it. Seems to work just fine with the exception of the speed of emptying the the bucket. From what I can tell, the B7100's and B7200's are about the same size as my B1750. Last year, I took a cab off of a B7200 and was able to adapt it to my B1750. Did you buy the tractor?

/ I need a front end loader for a B7100 #5  
stokes where are you located @ i just traded in a B7100 hst with a loader and belly mower the motor was shot but the HST and FEL was in good shape

I can PM you the dealer i traded it with

jeff

/ I need a front end loader for a B7100 #6  
I've considered getting a coldwater loader for my b7100. Let us know how you like it if you get one.

/ I need a front end loader for a B7100
Hey Guys,
I did end up buying it. I'm in Washington State, and it seems like there is a lot of demand for this kind of thing, and not so much supply.
My local dealers are saying that the B1630 is the FEL that would have came on this machine, and that Kubota doesn't have anymore (or anything else compatible) in stock.
They did tell me that by serial number my machine was delivered May31, 1996 (which pretty much well makes sense with the literature that I got with the machine).

So, I'm really going to start looking for a FEL. When I bought this tractor, I also got a ABI (Allmand Brothers) TLB-25. It was a big, convoluted deal, and I can see where the TLB is going to be more machine than I'll need. So, I'd like to sell the ABI and get a FEL for the Kubota. I think I'd be set for a bit with that.

/ I need a front end loader for a B7100 #8  
Hey Guys,
I did end up buying it. I'm in Washington State, and it seems like there is a lot of demand for this kind of thing, and not so much supply.
My local dealers are saying that the B1630 is the FEL that would have came on this machine, and that Kubota doesn't have anymore (or anything else compatible) in stock.
They did tell me that by serial number my machine was delivered May31, 1996 (which pretty much well makes sense with the literature that I got with the machine).

So, I'm really going to start looking for a FEL. When I bought this tractor, I also got a ABI (Allmand Brothers) TLB-25. It was a big, convoluted deal, and I can see where the TLB is going to be more machine than I'll need. So, I'd like to sell the ABI and get a FEL for the Kubota. I think I'd be set for a bit with that.

Stokes,

I would keep the Allmand 25 - its a 25 HP Kubota diesel and decent setup, unless its been abused as a rental and is in tough shape, Adding a loader to any tractor unless you find a donor machine / FEL is likely going to cost you $$$ to add one to the B7100 - maybe equal to or more than the B7100 cost.

/ I need a front end loader for a B7100
Actually, the Allmand I got is the model with the Kohler 25HP Gas motor and is two wheel drive. It has a nice Bradco backhoe on it, but the gas powered part of it kinda kills it for me. I know they made a model of this with a Kubota diesel, but mine is the one with the Kohler Gas. It might be easier to swap motors than get a FEL for the Kubota, so I should probably look into that.

I called Cold Water Tractors. He really seemed to know what he was talking about, and is only a couple of hours from me. I'm considering getting one of their $1800 FELs installed. I really would prefer to have an all Kubota machine, but I think the utility of his unit is probably hard to beat.

/ I need a front end loader for a B7100 #10  
If you want a all Kubota machine, look for some tractor junkyards. Dad got a FEL off a tractor at a tractor junkyard that had the rear end go out...

Aaron Z