Kubota B7510

/ Kubota B7510 #1  

FishLife

Tractor
John Deere 4200
New to the forum. I'm looking at a used 2007 B7510 and trying to get an idea of what is a fair price to pay for it. It is in very good condition. It does not have a loader and has about 600 hours on it. Tires are good also. They are asking $6500 firm for it. Thanks for any help.

/ Kubota B7510 #2  
I own one too, very capable machine. Price seems very fair for Tractor and loader, no other attachments, mower deck?

/ Kubota B7510
It doesn’t have a loader or mower deck. Just the tractor.

/ Kubota B7510 #4  
Ok just the tractor, personally I believe it is high with no attachments. If you plan on adding a deck or loader you’ll be behind the eight ball.

/ Kubota B7510 #5  
It's worth different prices in different area's of the country, and you never said where you live, so.....

ALSO, is it hydro? Gear?? Does it have a mid pto?? Does it happen to be one of the narrow models?? What tires does it have on it??

SR

/ Kubota B7510
It is located in north Birmingham, Al. It has R4 tires, not a narrow model, gear driven, and has mid PTO.

/ Kubota B7510 #7  
Where "I" live, that would be the going price, for that tractor, IF it's as nice as it sounds...

Being gear drive, it is what I would want, but in most markets, it would be a little harder to sell because of it...

SR

/ Kubota B7510
Thanks for all the replies. It think I may pass because I may want to go ahead and get one with a loader. Priced a couple loaders for it and for the price I知 better off getting a newer tractor. I would be $10,500 into and there are a couple 2016-1017 B2320 I have seen for $12,500.