New Guy with Kubota G1900

/ New Guy with Kubota G1900 #1  

22R

Tractor
Kubota G1900
Hi everyone. So I just swapped my 1998 Gas EZGO golf cart for this Kubota G1900 with 605 Hrs. It has the 54" deck.
I have a few questions about it.
1. Is there any source for free download of a owner's manual ?
2. Yesterday the temp gauge worked and the Fuel did not, Today it is opposite. I assume a bad connection, I have already checked the fuses they are good.
3. Oil filter ? Is the Kubota one needed or is the price the same for a AM ?
4. Deck comes off easy ? Looking at it it does not seem to bad.
5. Did all of these come with fuel cut solenoids ? This has a make shift lever attached to the throttle linkage to kill the motor

So my plan is I have 2,5 acres and I have a 60" Exmark. I plan to use the Kubota for yard work and a backup for the ZTR.
I plant to remove deck, clean it rust extend it, check spindle bearing condition and then change all fluids.
Any tips or pointers appreciated.
I will try to attach some pics.

Thanks,

22R

Attachments

• Kub1.jpg
    Kub1.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 337
  • Kub2.jpg
    Kub2.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 392
  • Kub3.jpg
    Kub3.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 327
   / New Guy with Kubota G1900
Thank you and I appreciate your help. I would love to one day visit Australia.

22R

/ New Guy with Kubota G1900 #4  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.

/ New Guy with Kubota G1900
All refresehed up now.

Bota new tires.jpg

/ New Guy with Kubota G1900 #7  
Nice! Enjoy!

/ New Guy with Kubota G1900 #8  
Hi 22R! Did you manage to find a free operators / workshop manual for the G1900? I have a G1900S and need to do some work on it, and a manual would really help! At the moment I need to work on the PTO brake and adjustments to the various related springs and stops. Some guidance would really help.

/ New Guy with Kubota G1900 #9  
5. Did all of these come with fuel cut solenoids ? This has a make shift lever attached to the throttle linkage to kill the motor
It may have had a solenoid. Look for wiring that isn't connected to anything. I have an old G3200 which had a pull knob to stop the engine. It was factory. The rest of mine has changed quite a bit though. I'm in the process of new hose and cylinder upgrades along with a Skid Steer Quick Tach Conversion for the loader.

Oh yeah, I'm adding power steering too.

Kenbota FEL10.jpg

Last edited:
   / New Guy with Kubota G1900 #10  
Regarding the fuel and temp gauges, from my experience, what happens is the needle itself just sticks to the start pin where it rests. A quick whack of the area around the dash usually gets the needle moving off the pin.

• Good Post
Reactions: 22R