Looking for BX2200 wiring diagram (glow plug failure)

/ Looking for BX2200 wiring diagram (glow plug failure) #1  

Jay4200

Veteran Member
Tractor
L4200GST w/ LA680 & BX2200D w/ LA211
Hi all - my newish BX2200 had a glow plug failure this weekend. I also learned that a BX2200 is virtually un-startable when it's 40 degrees... which tells me there's no chance of using my soon-to-be completed snowblower project if I don't fix the glow plug issue. There was no dashboard light - is that a clue? I'm thinking relay, since there isn't a controller in there (my L4200 lost it's controller the first year I used it for snow too...). The PO did change the ignition switch - he may have screwed it up and pinched a wire or something. I found the switch was rotated one position too far clockwise - I corrected it but with no change. Hoping its just a loose wire. Thanks.

Incidentally - here's a before (during, actually) and after shot of the carcass...

Attachments

• IMG_0848.jpg
    IMG_0848.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0855.jpg
    IMG_0855.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 604
   / Looking for BX2200 wiring diagram (glow plug failure)
THANKS - NY_Yankees_Fan! Hooked me up.

Looks like the glow plugs and glow plug indicator (neither of which are working) are connected solely to the ignition switch, so the switch is bad or the wire fell off. The PO installed a new switch, and the wholle switch was rotated one position clockwise, so I'm hoping that the wire got knocked off. Find out this weekend...