B3030-ROPS: 4N1, TnT, etc. Part I

/ B3030-ROPS: 4N1, TnT, etc. Part I #1  

garc

Silver Member
Tractor
05 Kubota B3030 ROPS
[SIZE=+1]Freshly painted (2006) 54" W.R. Long 4N1 bucket in Kubota orange; available in any color as Long as it is black. [/SIZE]There is a small weight premium and somewhat reduced volume but it more than doubles the usefulness of this tractor! (Cab remote joy stick factory install by dealer on ROPS model when B3030 purchased in 2005. Relocated 2006 after this pic taken: scroll down)

click on pics to + size
tractor orig.jpg

Haven't found a handle/switch I like so I added my own switch.
Looks flimsy and unfinished but has worked extremely well for 12 years 500 hours and only 1 replacement.
tractor (1).JPG

Relays are necessary for low current micro switch above.
tractor (2).JPG

W.R. Long supplied the HyVair 3rd function solenoid actuated directional control valve which I mounted on the loader frame to operate the 4N1. The Kubota rear remote which is now used by the Top-N-Tilt donated it's (grey) quick coupler which I relocated to the loader control valve.
tractor (3).JPG

Hose routing from the quick coupler to the 4N1.
5(Large).jpg

Cab style remote loader joy stick relocation sequence (2006). This puts the handle in the palm of my hand and my elbow 3" back on the arm rest (wife's elbow in pic). Control handle tucked inside the fender improves right side boarding and exit. Cables through the floor have less exposure to snags.
Comp.jpg
Control7.jpgOriginal.jpgControl1.jpgControl6.jpg

See Part II for more

Last edited: