Backhoe Bxpanded backhoe dolly

/ Bxpanded backhoe dolly #1  
Tractor
Kubota BX 23 S
Just in case anyone reading this is on the fence about purchasing the BXPANDED backhoe dolly let me set your mind at ease. I too was concerned that I was wasting my money. However, after using it for the first time today I can honestly say it's one of the best things I've ever purchased for my Kubota BX23 S. Now, I'm no pro, and have only owned my Kubota for about one month, but this is definitely worth the money. It is just the right height so that after curling the boom the J hooks on the bottom of the tractor are able to clear the connecting pins without the need for height adjustments with the stabilizers. I can simply pull forward and disconnect the hydraulic lines as easy as 1-2-3. Then I can simply wheel it to wherever I choose to store it in the garage. If your thinking about this purchase, trust me, it's well worth the money! Hope this helps.

/ Bxpanded backhoe dolly #2  
Attaching my Kubota backhoe was alright as easy as 123. There’s no room for improvement except maybe a few seconds. What does it help?

/ Bxpanded backhoe dolly
It helps in that it allows you the flexibility of being able to easily move the removed backhoe anywhere you want. For example, I remove mine in the center of my garage and then move it on the dolly to back corner of my garage where it is completely out of the way. You could never do that without the dolly. I'm telling you it is a real space saver. Hope this helped!

/ Bxpanded backhoe dolly #4  
X2 on the dollie. Also helps to align for installation. I can move it around when its time to sweep the shop. Another thing I found was, I bought a $20 large motorcycle cover at menards a few years ago and it covers the backhoe perfect.

/ Bxpanded backhoe dolly #5  
Will this work with a BH77?

/ Bxpanded backhoe dolly #6  
Pinzgaur, I don't think they have one for the BH77. I made one out of wood and some rollers I got at Harbor Freight. Man doesn't it make it a lot easier to hook up the backhoe. Just push the backhoe to the back of the tractor, hook up the hydraulic lines and lift it in place. Put the two pins in and your done.

/ Bxpanded backhoe dolly #7  
My backhoe has been stored under a lean-to on gravel so aligning the tractor to it has always been a pain. Typically takes me 20 to 30 mins to mount it. Just got the BXpanded dolly myself but haven't moved the backhoe onto it yet - this weekend is the plan. With my new shop and a concrete pad, I'm hoping it's as easy as the videos show.

/ Bxpanded backhoe dolly
My backhoe has been stored under a lean-to on gravel so aligning the tractor to it has always been a pain. Typically takes me 20 to 30 mins to mount it. Just got the BXpanded dolly myself but haven't moved the backhoe onto it yet - this weekend is the plan. With my new shop and a concrete pad, I'm hoping it's as easy as the videos show.

You have no idea how much easier your life is going to be