Anyone have the one lever hyd hose hookup for loader M7040, M7060or similar?

/ Anyone have the one lever hyd hose hookup for loader M7040, M7060or similar? #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
Does anyone have the one lever hydraulic hookup/disconnect lever on a Kubota and if so, how do you like it? Is it worth it and would you do again?

/ Anyone have the one lever hyd hose hookup for loader M7040, M7060or similar? #2  
I have it on both my M9960 and L6060.

Obviously, I like it and find it worthwhile, as I bought a second one.

SDT

/ Anyone have the one lever hyd hose hookup for loader M7040, M7060or similar?

SDT

Thank you.

SDT

Let me also ask how they install. Do you leave the hyd tips on the hoses and just plug them in or is it "hard wired, in effect that you remove the hose ends and thread onto the unit? Did you install yours or did the tractors come with them?

/ Anyone have the one lever hyd hose hookup for loader M7040, M7060or similar? #5  
Let me also ask how they install. Do you leave the hyd tips on the hoses and just plug them in or is it "hard wired, in effect that you remove the hose ends and thread onto the unit? Did you install yours or did the tractors come with them?

It's hard plumbed.

If you buy one and have your dealer install it, tell your dealer that you want everything that they take off. If you do not, they will keep your origiinal connections that you have already paid for.

SDT

It's hard plumbed.

If you buy one and have your dealer install it, tell your dealer that you want everything that they take off. If you do not, they will keep your origiinal connections that you have already paid for.

SDT

I'm thinking of installing myself unless there looks to be some reason I shouldn't. How does it look?

/ Anyone have the one lever hyd hose hookup for loader M7040, M7060or similar? #7  
Have 3 tractors with them. Definitely worth it if you remove and install loader multiple times yearly.

Have 3 tractors with them. Definitely worth it if you remove and install loader multiple times yearly.

Apparently I was the last to know how good these things are. There are two tractors I need to R and R quickly so these will work for me and save time.
Thanks everyone.