Backhoe The Holly Grail - BH77 Subframe Assembly Instructions

/ The Holly Grail - BH77 Subframe Assembly Instructions #1  
Tractor
Kubota L3200 HST
WOW, I finally finished my install of the BH77 Subframe (Part # BH4988) for my L3200 HST. I will tell you it was a Pain in the BUTT as the $757 crate of parts didn't come with any instructions. With a little help from forum users here, a few bad YouTube videos and a whole lot of guessing, I got it close, but had a bunch of parts, bolts, nuts, left over with no idea where they went. It's kinda like the gas grill I built a few years back and had a crap ton of parts left over. What did I do....Got the Wife to light it for the first time of course....LOL (PS, married for 21 years).

I digress...
I finally found (don't ask how), the complete Assembly Instructions for the BH77 Subframe and Amy providing a link here:

Dropbox - BH77 Assembly Instruction.pdf - Simplify your life

Good luck and if anyone has questions, I am a freaking expert on this thing now.
Oh, and one other thing... I also know how to plumb the hydraulics when you have a third function valve (grapple). I have a third function valve kit from Land Pride and all works great.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

/ The Holly Grail - BH77 Subframe Assembly Instructions #2  
Yup! I completely understand. I installed the BH77 subframe for my L3540 by looking at the whole goods parts diagram for the particular subframe diagram for my tractor. A bit of a pain to install by my self, but that was a time when I wasn't living on my property full time and would make weekend trips. I don't have a BH77 Backhoe, but retro-fitted a 3pt Backhoe to use a subframe for more stable, less destructive hookup for my Bh.

HP