4wd wiring on TL90

/ 4wd wiring on TL90 #1  

srobbins2001

I was just wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram that could tell me where the orange with black stripes wire comes from that goes into the 4wd switch. I have no power coming into my switch therefore my tractor is stuck in 4wd. When I ran a 12 volt wire straight off the battery to the orange with white stripe wire which plugs into the other side of my 4wd switch, the tractor clicked out of 4wd and 4wd light went off. I know I am just not getting power to the switch is the problem, but when I try to follow that wire back from the switch it just runs into a great big bundle of wires all wrapped up by fuse box. I checked all my fuses and they are good. I am just at a loss without the wiring schematic. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/ 4wd wiring on TL90
Had time to get in the fuse box with my test light today. Getting power on both sides of my 4wd fuse in the box. But I am not getting any power on 86 side of 4wd relay, therefore no power to my 4wd switch wire. Hopefully I can get a peek at wiring schematic soon to see where the power is suppose to come from to power the 4wd relay.