Hello from Sinton Texas

/ Hello from Sinton Texas #1  

Roy Russell

Tractor
Kuboto L4600
Hello Folks - I'm Roy from Sinton Texas and I stopped by to see what helpful information I can find here about my Kubota L4600 HST that I use for my ranch chores. So far I have 260 hours on the orange workhorse - built a 40 x 30 pole barn - fenced my property for horses and cattle - installed my gates and cleared a great deal of mesquite trees and brush to establish my pastures. I have followed the service manual for mantanance and filter changes to the letter. So far she is getting things done within the limits of her size. Yes I get tractor envy every time I see the near neighbor steaming along on one of his 600 HP Case III with rubber tracks - but he has 17000 acres and needs 6 of those big red machines for every harvest. Im doing just fine with my little tractor. Hope folks here can lend some helpful tips on keeping my tractor running along without any issues.

/ Hello from Sinton Texas #2  
Welcome to TBN & the forum, Roy.

/ Hello from Sinton Texas #4  
:welcome: to TBN Roy...enjoy.

/ Hello from Sinton Texas #5  
Welcome from a fellow Texan!

/ Hello from Sinton Texas #6  
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

It seems like you're getting a lot done, even without six tractors :D

/ Hello from Sinton Texas #7  
Without more specifics my suggestion is when cleaning filter for radiator and the radiator it self use compressed air rather than a water hose.

/ Hello from Sinton Texas #8  
:welcome: I have been through Sinton a few times on my way to Corpus from Houston! Glad to hear you are enjoying your Bota.