3-Point Hitch 3PH Safety Lock One Touch Button

/ 3PH Safety Lock One Touch Button #1  

OrangeAgain

Silver Member
Tractor
2015 Kioti RX7320PC, 1983 Kubota L275 4WD, 1981 John Deere 2440 2WD row crop tractor
The top links of my Kioti RX7320PC won't lower. I have nothing on the 3ph but I'm thinking that the top links should lower anyway.

The manual, in the troubleshooting section, mentions a "3PH safety lock one touch button". I have been unable to find any other description or the button's location in the manual.

Where is "3PH safety lock one touch button"?

Last edited:
   / 3PH Safety Lock One Touch Button #2  
Try loosening the knob that controls 3pt lowering rate. It's usually below the seat.

/ 3PH Safety Lock One Touch Button #3  
It's been awhile since I had looked at the Kioti tractors but I recall that it was quite similar to the one on my Branson,
in that it had a auto or linked function that controled the pto while using the lift arms.
Also the response speed and sensitivity were under a flip cover at the rear of the lift control.
Also i have to stroke my up and down before it will work after starting the tractor.

Also do you have the fender mounted raise lower switch, does it work for you.

/ 3PH Safety Lock One Touch Button #4  
There's no power down-force on any tractor I've owned.

Most require me to stand on a vacant lift arm to lower 3PH except on warm days and with warm hydro fluid.

/ 3PH Safety Lock One Touch Button #5  
There's no power down-force on any tractor I've owned.

Most require me to stand on a vacant lift arm to lower 3PH except on warm days and with warm hydro fluid.

Or you can back off the lowering speed adjustment knob. Just remember to turn it back in when you put an implement on so the implement does not crash to the ground when you lower it.

/ 3PH Safety Lock One Touch Button
I just solved one mystery and turned the speed adjusting knob below the tractor seat as far towards the rabbit (fast) as it will go. The top links very slowly lowered. Evidently when the knob is close to the turtle (slow) it requires something to be on the top links heavy enough to get it to lower.

There is still the mystery of the “3-point hitch safety lock function activated, one touch button pressed”, mentioned in the owner's manual, that needs solving. I.E. Where is it? I've got two Kioti dealers looking into this.