Parts

/ Parts #1  

JeHa

Tractor
Kubota/ L3450D
I am looking for a part for my tractor That is no longer available from Kubota It is a 35080-14220, It is part of a wet type clutch . Does any one know where I can purchase one.

/ Parts #3  
JeHa,
were you able to locate that part?
I am looking for the same

/ Parts #4  
Old thread, but something to add:

I rather stupidly broke the side glass door on my B3350HSDC - no need to ask but it was really dumb. Anyway, list on just the glass is $650 roughly, so was shopping price and found that the "Here's a site" link in post #2 above is to TractorX.com | Customize UTVs (or tractorxchange), had the part in stock and at $100 less. Went to order it and noticed the PayPal link didn't function. Dug out my credit card and got ready to go that way when I noticed there was no lock symbol in the URL bar on my screen - no way I'm gonna enter my CC card!

Okay, try the phone number and I get this message to press one as it's my happy day and I get a free $100 gift card blah, blah, blah. It was after hours so I figured the line was goofed somehow. Called back today, this time pressed one, figuring I asked them what's up with that? Got a guy with an Indian accent who started asking for my info - I told him he could keep the $100, and I just wanted to order a tractor part. Line went dead.

TractorX.com | Customize UTVs Maybe good prices but not if it's a scam.

/ Parts #5  
Old thread, but something to add:

I rather stupidly broke the side glass door on my B3350HSDC - no need to ask but it was really dumb. Anyway, list on just the glass is $650 roughly, so was shopping price and found that the "Here's a site" link in post #2 above is to TractorX.com | Customize UTVs (or tractorxchange), had the part in stock and at $100 less. Went to order it and noticed the PayPal link didn't function. Dug out my credit card and got ready to go that way when I noticed there was no lock symbol in the URL bar on my screen - no way I'm gonna enter my CC card!

Okay, try the phone number and I get this message to press one as it's my happy day and I get a free $100 gift card blah, blah, blah. It was after hours so I figured the line was goofed somehow. Called back today, this time pressed one, figuring I asked them what's up with that? Got a guy with an Indian accent who started asking for my info - I told him he could keep the $100, and I just wanted to order a tractor part. Line went dead.

TractorX.com | Customize UTVs Maybe good prices but not if it's a scam.
WOW, glad you posted that-hope people are careful-these scum bag's are everywhere...