Rounded off drain plug

/ Rounded off drain plug #1,371  
Wondering where this thread was. My oil drain plug is starting to round off, i might need some of these suggestions...

I am going to store this entire thread!
Who knows when I might need to refer to this information in the future?
After all: I do have one tractor that is already 68 years old, so possibly in the next 30 years I might need this reference material.
In 30 years though, I'll be 108 and likely won't remember WHERE I stored it.

/ Rounded off drain plug #1,372  
Kando
If you want to remove the plug you need to turn pipe wrench over. Remember this old saying "righty tighty-lefty loosey"

Details, details. When I am laying on my back I get that I mixed up too. I pretend that I am holding a pickle jar upside down and trying to open the lid to get the direction correct :eek:

/ Rounded off drain plug
#1,373  
Kando
If you want to remove the plug you need to turn pipe wrench over. Remember this old saying "righty tighty-lefty loosey"

Certain i'm turning in the right direction. Same direction as the other 3 loosen. Wrong direction wasn't what broke it.

/ Rounded off drain plug #1,374  
Certain i'm turning in the right direction. Same direction as the other 3 loosen. Wrong direction wasn't what broke it.

It broke?

/ Rounded off drain plug #1,375  
That drain plug broke the pipe wrench! it is a bad muthu#$%

Kando is a complicated man - Just like Shaft.

/ Rounded off drain plug #1,376  
Wondering where this thread was. My oil drain plug is starting to round off, i might need some of these suggestions...
Getting a new drainplug hasnt occurred to you?

/ Rounded off drain plug #1,379  
Why, when he could start a new thread .... Rounded off Drain Plug II

We're going to need something when Kando gets that bad boy out.