FORD 2000 Manuals

/ FORD 2000 Manuals #1  

Mjfthefirst

Tractor
Ford 2000
i have a 1972 Ford 2000 3 Cylindar gas tractor. I have a Ford 2000-5000 Operators Manual. I have a pdf of a 1965-1975 Ford Tractor Service Manual that includes models 2000, 3000, etc; its more than 900 pages. I've seen references to "Service Repair Manual", "Shop Manual", "OEM Service Manual"--how do these differ from the "Service Manual" that I have?

Also, is there a document that includes parts diagrams, parts lists, part numbers?

/ FORD 2000 Manuals #2  
The last 3 you mention, should be the same as you have. I have a new old stock OEM Service Repair Manal I picked up off of ebay some years back. It actually has 2 different books. It's been so long since I used them, I forget what is in the second smaller one.

For parts, you can go to the New Holland online parts book. 3 cyl tractor: | New Holland AG | MyCNHi US Store No guarantee's all part numbers are there, since NH,and Case/IH revamped their online parts catalogs. If they quit supplying certain parts, such as castings, etc. they left them out. However, there has been so many complaints they did this (I know I sent at least 6) they are putting it back the way it was.The email I received back, said it should be completed by sometime in Dec. Seems it would have been so much more simpler to just put N/A for said parts, instead of deleting them, for those who wish to search for those parts in salvage yards, for housings, transmission cases, etc. Since they changed it over a year ago, I resorted to picking up a few oem parts catalogs, to get my part numbers they deleted.

If ever you want to look for a part for your tractor, use the oem part number. That's how most parts are listed in salvage yards,and aftermarket parts. I have the best results using Google.