Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,991  
Good thing I never joined FB.
I show off my stupidity enough elsewhere

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,992  
On that trailer in question it looks like it could have dual wheels as well as the three axles.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,993  
Saw this, on Facebook. 31k-35k machine on a dual tandem trailer behind a F350 or F-450 pickup.

duals was mentioned in the original post

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,994  
Gettin' it goin' doesn't seem to be the issue. But there's that thing about 'objects in motion tend to stay in motion'

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,995  
Gettin' it goin' doesn't seem to be the issue. But there's that thing about 'objects in motion tend to stay in motion'

Pulling that size load up a hill takes pretty serious power. That’s really only true for pickups. Most medium duty trucks have more whoa than go.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,998  
I was referring to the duals question as indicated in my post

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,999  
I've been a little concerned about the huge tow ratings for heavy duty pickups and that issue comes up often in this thread. I just saw a general discussion of what goes into those ratings. I feel a little better about it after reading this.

How Tow Rating Is Determined on the Most Popular Trucks

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,000  
I've been a little concerned about the huge tow ratings for heavy duty pickups and that issue comes up often in this thread. I just saw a general discussion of what goes into those ratings. I feel a little better about it after reading this.

How Tow Rating Is Determined on the Most Popular Trucks

Exactally!!!!

The tow/weight ratings are performance ratings, NOT safety ratings.
Higher weights CAN be towed/hauled safely if you use your head & don't try to drag race away from every traffic light & treat every trip like a road race.