What third valve kit do I need John Deere 4700

/ What third valve kit do I need John Deere 4700 #1  

al20hp

Tractor
Jd 4700
Hello
I want to put a grapple bucket on my John Deere 4700 Power Reverser. Currently I have a 460 loader and 48 back hoe on the unit.

What 3r valve kit do I need ? Where is the best place to purchase it ?

Thanks
Al

Attachments

• 1A1BB890-5410-413D-A185-052FADFA5D00.jpeg
    1A1BB890-5410-413D-A185-052FADFA5D00.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 99
   / What third valve kit do I need John Deere 4700 #2  
I just installed a WR Long 3rd function kit on my LS. High quality components and hoses.
You can piece part the pieces together a bit cheaper, but you’ll spend a lot of time running to have hoses made, making your own mounting brackets and finding a joystick handle/switch combo.

/ What third valve kit do I need John Deere 4700 #3  
I, also, have a WR Long 3rd function kit on my Kubota. It has functioned perfectly for seven years. Mine was purchased from my Kubota dealer. I can't tell by your picture if you have a grill guard.

So...... you are going to be getting a grapple. You will simply love what it can do for you. I have a Land Pride SGC1560 rock & root grapple. Installed by the dealer seven years ago.

PRIOR - to the grapple - do this or something like this to your grill guard. A new tractor grill, radiator or battery are very expensive. A young fellow at the local welding shop worked this up.

IMG_0011.jpeg
IMG_0016.jpeg

/ What third valve kit do I need John Deere 4700 #4  
I put a WR long Diverter on my 420 loader and one set of rear remote on my JD 4310. The diverter kit is for the grapple honestly is a better option for a grapple. It just is push button control and your hand never has to leave the loader joystick. WR long kit is great comes with all the hoses and is really a pretty easy installation.

The rear remote kit took me a long time to find. One finally popped up on Ebay and snagged it but installing it is a lot more labor intensive and if I want to run the grapple off it I have to run lines from the loader to the back of the machine and then remove my hand off the joystick to operate the remote valve handle.