Dang tire won't hold air!

/ Dang tire won't hold air! #11  
Air in your tires is suspension. The one tractor I drove that had foam was not smooth anymore. I had driven it before the foam and after. Foam was not good for me. The owner was tired of flats. I get tired of flats too but am getting sort of fast patching tubes when Slime does not fix. Kind of messy patching with Slime in the tube but not too bad. Oh, I think that guy also did the aircraft tires at the same time as the foam.
Ummm... Discussion is about grade wheels on implement not foamed main tractor tires....

/ Dang tire won't hold air!
Ummm... Discussion is about grade wheels on implement not foamed main tractor tires....
I'm not worried much about ride quality. It's a freaking York Rake!

/ Dang tire won't hold air! #13  
I had the (4) tires on my 8' Rhino finish mower foam filled.

One of the harder jobs I've tackled was trying to replace the tube on one of those pesky little air filled tires before deciding to get them all foam filled!

I fought for 30 minutes with tire spoons to try getting that tire back on the rim. Ended up taking it over to the local auto tire shop.

They tested the new tube before they started on it...then 2 guys attacked it, trying to get it back on. And don't cha know it wouldn't hold air when they were done!

So I took them all over to the local tractor tire shop to be foam filled.

I consider it a worthy investment to never have to fool with any of those fat little tires again!

Just be aware the wheel will weigh much more after being foam filled.

... TJ