Excavators, you know you want one...

/ Excavators, you know you want one... #1  

Bullwinkle123

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5400HST, Z724XKW-3-54
Naturally it's just for digging up trees and ditches.

/ Excavators, you know you want one... #2  
looks like the van was not the right vehicle for that job. lol.

/ Excavators, you know you want one... #4  
They should have had a pickup, a tarp and a thumb on the excavator, but otherwise, job well done. 😂

They did more damage to the building than the value of the cash. All the police need to do is find someone who is an operator and has some unexplained income.

/ Excavators, you know you want one... #5  
Easy to operate one. Matter of fact I have an identical one in the side yard that needs the trench bucket repaired. Most usually have the keys in them or under the seat anyway. Not that I'd consider doing that but it was enlightening.

/ Excavators, you know you want one... #6  
Easy to operate one. Matter of fact I have an identical one in the side yard that needs the trench bucket repaired. Most usually have the keys in them or under the seat anyway. Not that I'd consider doing that but it was enlightening.
Well imagine that!
Gotta pay for that excavator some how... :LOL:

/ Excavators, you know you want one... #7  
None of them are mine. Just here for work on the buckets and bushings. Easy to work on with the right equipment. Have 2 Komatsu's and 1 articulated front loader bucket to work on presently.

Was a good video and obviously whomever was running the excavator was not skilled at all. Made a huge mess.

/ Excavators, you know you want one... #8  
Moon lighting job.

/ Excavators, you know you want one... #10  
problem is...i wonder if the atm's in uk have the dye packs like they do in usa. tip one of those things over...blue money.