L34 series worth

/ L34 series worth #1  

Smf834

Bronze Member
Tractor
L2501
Consider my first tractor and unsure where can i find pricing guide. Looking at a L3410 with hydrostatic, and 3 extra attachments. What is it worth or go about evaluating it’s value? Thanks.

Attachments

• 6B0ED593-EF13-4650-A272-954003683372.jpeg
    6B0ED593-EF13-4650-A272-954003683372.jpeg
    752.6 KB · Views: 69
   / L34 series worth #2  
Which attachments? How many hours? You can look up prices at Tractorhouse.com but that's only "asking" prices... What are they asking for it? If it's a good price, it will sell real fast!!!

/ L34 series worth #3  
Many used tractors on the market now are under priced due to the shortage of new equipment. I would take that pic to your local Kubota dealer and see if he will give you an idea of it's trade-in value. It's likely it would be higher than an actual sale price but it gives you a rough idea of it's current value.

A few years ago, I guy I worked with bought a used L3010 HST just to use as a trade. The dealer gave him almost 70% more than he paid toward a new machine. I don't remember the actual numbers but they wouldn't mean much in today's dollars anyway.

/ L34 series worth
Which attachments? How many hours? You can look up prices at Tractorhouse.com but that's only "asking" prices... What are they asking for it? If it's a good price, it will sell real fast!!!
It has 800 hrs, rock rake, extra big bucket and beat up brush hog. Asking 17.5.

looking across tractorhouse, prices vary alot, from 7k to 16k. Wonder why? I know the different tranny and mileages matter.

Last edited:
   / L34 series worth #5  
Although the bucket is an attachment you should consider it part of the tractor. As far as the mower and the rock rake - only you know if you'll have a use for them. The tractor is about twenty years old, which isn't much for a tractor but certainly not new. 800 hours is fairly low use. From there is a matter of overall tractor condition and how well it was maintained. Used tractors are frequently in short supply around where I live so you may not have many choices in the used market. Determining factors for whether to buy this one will mostly come from your intended use for the tractor. A similar new tractor with loader would probably be upwards of $25,000 by now. The loader itself would likely run $5000 of that.

/ L34 series worth #6  
That's a Grand L, which means it has extra, largely useful, features. If it's in good shape, and maintained, it should be worth every penny. The rock rake and beat up bush hop (if it is still functional) both have some resale value. Good luck. Around here, used tractors are worth more now than the same machine was 18 months ago!

/ L34 series worth #7  
That’s got the smallest series loader without a quick attach bucket and it’s been kept outside a high percentage of the time. My vote is 12-15 grand.