Price for a new BX23S

/ Price for a new BX23S #1  

Kimocuda

Tractor
None
Thoughts on this price for a new BX23S from a local dealer. The package includes: 2021 BX23S, LA344 loader w/quick attach. 48" bucket w/bolt-on cutting edge. BT603 backhoe w/12" bucket and mechanical thumb. Land Pride BB1248 48" box scrapper and 3 point linkage kit. Out the door w/o tax was $23003. As an incentive, after making a refundable deposit, $150 is credited back every 14 days while awaiting delivery. Thus far I've been credited with $300. This incentive is capped at $750 total and I would not be surprised if I get close to the entire amount.

Just curious if this price seems reasonable and in line with what others have paid or looking to pay, for a like-package?

Last edited:
   / Price for a new BX23S #2  
Minor point, the BX23S is equipped with the LA340S loader when said loader has the SSQA coupler. LA344 and LA344S are fitted to BX2680, BX2380 and BX1880 SCUT's.
Posting your local tax rate or price less tax may be a better base of comparison. Differing tax rates or no tax at all can skew the discussion.

/ Price for a new BX23S
Minor point, the BX23S is equipped with the LA340S loader when said loader has the SSQA coupler. LA344 and LA344S are fitted to BX2680, BX2380 and BX1880 SCUT's.
Posting your local tax rate or price less tax may be a better base of comparison. Differing tax rates or no tax at all can skew the discussion.
Good point regarding tax. $23,003 without tax is the price I was quoted.

/ Price for a new BX23S #5  
True, the SSQA weight does reduce the capacity, but it sure makes for usefulness in switching to a set of pallet forks, or a grapple. Can't have everything, I suppose. $23000 sounds reasonable to me, considering all the stuff included?

/ Price for a new BX23S #6  
In March 2018, I paid $18,100 before tax and KTAC insurance for my BX23S. My machine didn’t come without the quick attach bucket or the bolt-on bucket edge. My price included a 48” Landpride box blade, a mechanical thumb for the backhoe, the level rod indicator for the loader, and tool box.

/ Price for a new BX23S #7  
Thoughts on this price for a new BX23S from a local dealer. The package includes: 2021 BX23S, LA344 loader w/quick attach. 48" bucket w/bolt-on cutting edge. BT603 backhoe w/12" bucket and mechanical thumb. Land Pride BB1248 48" box scrapper and 3 point linkage kit. Out the door w/o tax was $23003. As an incentive, after making a refundable deposit, $150 is credited back every 14 days while awaiting delivery. Thus far I've been credited with $300. This incentive is capped at $750 total and I would not be surprised if I get close to the entire amount.

Just curious if this price seems reasonable and in line with what others have paid or looking to pay, for a like-package?
It’s close enough - buy it! I have a 2009 BX 25 and it is an amazing machine.

/ Price for a new BX23S #8  
It’s close enough - buy it! I have a 2009 BX 25 and it is an amazing machine.

The only reason not to buy it would be to buy one of it's big brothers. What's the difference between the BX23S and the B26?

/ Price for a new BX23S #9  
In March 2018, I paid $18,100 before tax and KTAC insurance for my BX23S. My machine didn’t come without the quick attach bucket or the bolt-on bucket edge. My price included a 48” Landpride box blade, a mechanical thumb for the backhoe, the level rod indicator for the loader, and tool box.

Please include the "when you bought it" part of the equation.

Edit: Am I going nuts? I don't remember seeing the date when I read the post. Clearly there now...so now I am questioning my eyesight!

Last edited:
   / Price for a new BX23S #10  
Please include the "when you bought it" part of the equation.

Edit: Am I going nuts? I don't remember seeing the date when I read the post. Clearly there now...so now I am questioning my eyesight!
No comment on the nuts, but at least I now understand your post. Confused before.