Source for odd size rocker switches?

/ Source for odd size rocker switches? #11  
West Marine or Defender? Marine switches. Waterproof, ignition proof, basically any marine supply will have a variety of switches, WM will be most expensive.

/ Source for odd size rocker switches?
From everything I can tell, there are no switches available anymore that will fit correctly in the existing holes. Therefore I will pick new switches, and either make adapters to make new switches fit, (likely) or a new panel from scratch. (less likely)
The whole idea was to find switches that fit, so that I didn't have to invest a lot of time in this, because my time is not my own these days. If it was, a new machined aluminum, SS, & glass fabrication would be likely.
At some point, I will remove the broken plastic, and clean up the indicator lights and such, and cover with new plastic.
It don't have to be pretty, we ain't building a church here.

Thanks for all the input!

/ Source for odd size rocker switches? #13  
Two ideas:

1) Get a regular rocker switch and see if it fits. That hole ain't too much bigger and it might fit just fine.
2)Nilight, and I presume others, has a thing called a switch holder that is basically a bezel for around a regular switch. You might need to enlarge the holes, but that is fairly easy.

2-2_800x800_crop_center@2x.jpg

/ Source for odd size rocker switches? #14  
It looks like there is still a little meat around the holes. How about a file, Dremel, or nibbler (rented, HD enough to handle 16 ga) to enlarge the holes to the next larger size switch you have found?

/ Source for odd size rocker switches? #16  
Switch adapters, if you room.
switchadapter.JPG
switchadapter2.JPG

/ Source for odd size rocker switches?
Thread documenting my mini ex project:

Skip to post #98 for the switch related parts.