Grease.

/ Grease. #2  
No - they all seem to drip a little - eventually. Even my nice new DeWalt 18V grease gun.

/ Grease.
Yes. Lube shuttle.
I remember emailing them with this and that's indeed what they said. But I am uncomfortable with the whole proprietary thing. You are locked in to always buying their product because they package it in a proprietary container. So you have to use their dispenser and their greases and you can't ever change without buying all new everything.

I can't reward, with my patronage, any company that uses such a marketing device.

/ Grease.
Wek I did some high end high performance super intellectual internet researh ( AKA google)
I found such a grease. It's called Non-Melt . Mosil Co. has some.
BUT there are issues with compatibility. You gotta purge all your existing conventional grease.
I think I'll live with a few drips.

/ Grease. #8  
I hang my grease guns in the garage and in the summer the oil leaks profusely. i have to keep a bucket under them. Ironically, the Amsoil grease is the worst for separation. Seems to drip right away.

/ Grease. #9  
I use a lithium based grease for my pins and pivots that I buy from the local Napa store. I don't recall the name, but it sweats on the sides and bottom, however it doesn't actually drip any liquid down to the ground.

But we don't get as hot here in summer as some of you folks do (I say that and it's supposed to be 100F on Saturday).

Anyway, I'll look and see if I have a full one (not in the gun yet) and get a name.

Sta-Lube is the grease. "General Purpose Lithium" Standard tube, in a plain old standard grease gun. Doesn't drip.

Last edited:
   / Grease. #10  
Been using Traveler Extreme Duty 3% Moly grease from Tractor Supply for everything I grease, for 20 years or so. I have never had it separate when in the gun or in the tubes.
The $20 a tube Aeroshell stuff speced for use on my Beech Debonair landing gear dripped oil as soon as I put it in the gun and hung it up on the wall.