What tires should you get on a new Tractor, R1, R4, or Turf?

/ What tires should you get on a new Tractor, R1, R4, or Turf? #151  
I'm surprised that some feel the R14 would be less aggressive on fine turf than the R4. Looking at them, I wouldn't think that would be the case. They seem to be described as a hybrid between an R1 and R4, and I would think the R3 (turf tire) would be the least aggressive on the fine turf.

So, my thinking at this point is that in order of least to worst aggressive (damaging) on fine turf would be:

R3 (turf) least damaging
R4
R14
R1 most damaging

I know there are many variables to all of this, but generally it seems this would be the order of things.

/ What tires should you get on a new Tractor, R1, R4, or Turf? #152  
R14Ts, which is what I have now on the new B2601. If the fronts continue to give no problems like the last 2 JDs with R4s, they are the ones. Got better grip than R4s.

Had LOTS of troubles with front turfs on the first JD. Turfs damage on turns more than R4s because the R4s have little side grip.

/ What tires should you get on a new Tractor, R1, R4, or Turf? #153  
I'm surprised that some feel the R14 would be less aggressive on fine turf than the R4. Looking at them, I wouldn't think that would be the case. They seem to be described as a hybrid between an R1 and R4, and I would think the R3 (turf tire) would be the least aggressive on the fine turf.

So, my thinking at this point is that in order of least to worst aggressive (damaging) on fine turf would be:

R3 (turf) least damaging
R4
R14
R1 most damaging

I know there are many variables to all of this, but generally it seems this would be the order of things.
I agree.
This comparison is not exactly apples / apples but I went from a Kubota B1700 with R4's NOT loaded to an LX1026 with R14's loaded. For a short time the LX1026 tires were not loaded (3days). In those few days I found the LX1026 to leave more turf damage than the B1700 had with the R4's. Now the LX1026 is a little heavier than the B1700 but not by much. The loaded R14's in the snow are heads and tails better than R4's due to the tread mostly but the Beet Juice helps. The number of ply's are the same as my previous R4's so I am happy with my selection. i just have to be more gentle over the lawn.