Harbor Freight clear water pump

/ Harbor Freight clear water pump #1  

alexinPA

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
Got this HF Central Machinery 1.5" clear water pump, model #98013. Want to adjust carburetor since it's running on half choke. Seems like it's J2XCO carb. Can't find any info on it. Which one is fuel mixture screw? Are there H and L screws?

/ Harbor Freight clear water pump #2  
Got this HF Central Machinery 1.5" clear water pump, model #98013. Want to adjust carburetor since it's running on half choke. Seems like it's J2XCO carb. Can't find any info on it. Which one is fuel mixture screw? Are there H and L screws?

More than likely the carbs main jet is partially clogged. Especially if it has sat for awhile with todays gas.
Carb cleaner and a set of torch tip cleaners will take care of it.

/ Harbor Freight clear water pump
More than likely the carbs main jet is partially clogged. Especially if it has sat for awhile with todays gas.
Carb cleaner and a set of torch tip cleaners will take care of it.
Thanks for your reply. Where is the
IMG_3988.jpg
main jet? I can't find any info and diagram for this carb...

/ Harbor Freight clear water pump #4  
I ran a liberal amount of seafoam/non ethanol fuel mix thru what I determined a partially clogged carb in a leaf blower recently. Let it idle a bit then slowly throttled up and let it run till it was empty. Night and day difference now. You can also take it apart and spray carb cleaner.

Letting small engines sit with fuel in the carb is a no no.

/ Harbor Freight clear water pump #5  
Thanks for your reply. Where is the View attachment 753195main jet? I can't find any info and diagram for this carb...

When you remove the bowl on the bottom of the carb it will be in the center of the carb body at the bottom of the tube that extended into the bowl.

/ Harbor Freight clear water pump
What are two spring loaded screws on the picture? and yelowish screw?

/ Harbor Freight clear water pump #8  
What are two spring loaded screws on the picture? and yelowish screw?
If you remove the yellowish screw and find the hole stops just under it's I'll guess it's an extra jet for the carb. I've been wrong before.