Tablet computer user questions

/ Tablet computer user questions #1  

stuckmotor

Tractor
AC WD 34 hp/3500 lbs MF 261 60 hp/5380 lbs
Do you scroll with your left thumb? Is that thumb sore at the base? I know mine is.

/ Tablet computer user questions #2  
I use both or either. However, I’m kinda ambidextrous.

You’ll get ’tablet neck’ too. :ROFLMAO:

Back when I was in I.T. for a few decades, I made it a point to switch the mouse from the right hand to the left hand on a near-weekly basis. I got on a ergonomics task team and we learned a lot about proper seating, desk height, keyboard height, monitor height, distance from eyes to monitor, mouse placement, number pad placement, etc. Man there was a bunch of it. That all came about when carpal tunnel started being diagnosed.

/ Tablet computer user questions
I use both or either. However, I’m kinda ambidextrous.

You’ll get ’tablet neck’ too. :ROFLMAO:

Back when I was in I.T. for a few decades, I made it a point to switch the mouse from the right hand to the left hand on a near-weekly basis. I got on a ergonomics task team and we learned a lot about proper seating, desk height, keyboard height, monitor height, distance from eyes to monitor, mouse placement, number pad placement, etc. Man there was a bunch of it. That all came about when carpal tunnel started being diagnosed.
Your ergonomics training was in line with what they told me when I went to physical therapy during my days on a desktop.After that, my neck problems became much less painful.

Now days I'm forcing myself to scroll with my right hand.

Is there really a "tablet neck"? I hope you were kidding.

/ Tablet computer user questions #5  
Your ergonomics training was in line with what they told me when I went to physical therapy during my days on a desktop.After that, my neck problems became much less painful.

Now days I'm forcing myself to scroll with my right hand.

Is there really a "tablet neck"? I hope you were kidding.
Yep, I read books on my tablet. My neck was giving me fits until I bought a floor stand from "stand for stuff" that will hold the tablet up where I don't bend my neck to look at it. I don't know if they are still in business. Mine looks like this.

UniversalMainImage-1.png

/ Tablet computer user questions
Good idea. I think I can rig something similar. Nobody lives in this shack but me and it doesn't have to look store bought.