Need to excess

/ Need to excess #12  
   / Need to excess
To all in this highly supportive and wonderful community. Runningbird helped me by coming with his appropriated powered truck and an appropriately sturdy trailer today. He now has it and can verify that even though I was giving it to good owner like him in "as is" condition, it runs well and I'd done a bit to keep it maintained. Thanks to everyone who got the word out and particularly to Runningbird who helped me get a few things out of my garage.

/ Need to excess #14  
Apple Valley is about an hour away from me, but I just don’t need another project right now.

/ Need to excess #15  
I'm heading out tomorrow to pick this little guy up. Can't wait!!!!
We have the manuals at the Yanmar Tractors Owners Group if you need 'em for free. :)

/ Need to excess #16  
Made it home. 1000 mile round trip. Well worth it! Tom maintained this little tractor excellent. I could put it to use has is, with no worries. I'll check it out in a few days and post some pictures.
It was one of those deals where it would have been worth the drive just to meet a nice honest fella and have a beer.

More to come, probably in October after my archery season :)

Last edited:
   / Need to excess #17  
IMG_2424.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2423.jpg
    IMG_2423.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2418.jpg
    IMG_2418.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 62
   / Need to excess #18  
a couple pictures. having a hard time getting the photos from my computer to this site.

I did order most of the parts I'll need to get started. simple stuff. front knuckles and rear lift arms.

/ Need to excess #19  
That's a nice clean little tractor. Worth the trip and as you said you got to meet a nice gentleman.

/ Need to excess #20  
a couple pictures. having a hard time getting the photos from my computer to this site.

I did order most of the parts I'll need to get started. simple stuff. front knuckles and rear lift arms.
I spy with my eye a front Kubota rim. :) Hey it works! Most farm stores sell the exhaust flapper, so the old school tin can would be replaced.

It is a really nice machine. Even for the age, it's in way better shape than most from the 70s and 80s in our year.

How does the size of this machine compare to the YM1110D you have. I've only seen a YM1500 in person and nothing else smaller.

Could you park them side-by-side for a pix. :)