How many still have a Landline in their home?

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #131  
I still have a land line number thru my internet provider,we also have cell phones.
Number was retained for my business.
Fiber optic phone+internet is less expensive than what we had previously.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #132  
I have a landline number for my cell phone.
Had our home number ported to the phone when we moved last time.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #133  
Still have a landline. Need it for the security system. Very poor cell service where I live. We have to use our cell phone through the wifi.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #134  
I had my landline 32 years. Then tries VOI (voice over internet). Then realized the calls were nothing but spam, never anyone I knew. Everyone called me on the cell phone. Then dropped it - the landline, that is. My cell phone number is also a landline number. Actually, from a different area code.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #135  
I still have a LL.
Annoyed that as a customer for 20+ years I still have to chase them down to get deals.
Not just the phone company...most every subscription service does that. My wife has satellite radio in her car, every year I have to call and threaten to cancel to get the rate down to a reasonable price. Ditto for cable/internet.

I also still have a LL (well, it's part of a bundle from the cable company), I plan to keep it as long as it's offered. It may not do all the swell stuff a smart phone does (most of which I have little or no use for) but it's simple and easy to use. I find smart phones rather non-intuitive, and with my large hands it's very difficult to navigate that dinky little touch screen.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home?
I just got a second notice of plan to discontinue... both in Oakland CA

Is Voip plug and play for fax machines?

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #138  
As far as i know, fax wont work without a landline. Back a few years ago i required a fax machine to complete finance deals on generator sales. There were some 3rd pary thingies where you email forms to a 3rd party that completes fax, but i could find no program to handle my fax machine.
i ended up using ups store.

i no longer need fax any longer. Scrapped my fax machine.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #139  
As far as i know, fax wont work without a landline. Back a few years ago i required a fax machine to complete finance deals on generator sales. There were some 3rd pary thingies where you email forms to a 3rd party that completes fax, but i could find no program to handle my fax machine.
i ended up using ups store.

i no longer need fax any longer. Scrapped my fax machine.
I had to fax something a couple of years ago, I don't recall just what it was now but it had to be faxed. My local hardware store had a fax machine, sent it for no charge, 45 minutes to my closest ups store.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #140  
I just got a second notice of plan to discontinue... both in Oakland CA

Is Voip plug and play for fax machines?

I don't know about that, but there are websites that offer free faxing services for limited use. There are subscription services for heavier regular use.

If your starting point is a piece of paper, then you need to have a scanner to get it on the computer first.