Loader Kubota with mahindra splice

/ Kubota with mahindra splice #1  

jcburton

Tractor
KUBOTA B26
Howdy, just joined this group. I have a used kubota b26, not certain of the year. Bought from private party.
The backhoe has been identified as a Mahindra, by the local kubota repair people. My question, what model Mahindra backhoe would fit a b26. I have searched for id plates on backhoe? 0 results.

/ Kubota with mahindra splice #2  
I'd start with the Mahindra folks. To my knowledge the B26 was only offered as a TLB with loader and backhoe (BT820) standard. If the Mahindra was fitted up without mods, it's a safe bet Mahindra copied the B26 or at least its B/H interface on one of their tractors. Hard to imagine how a BT820 got trashed to the point that a P/O found it cheaper to buy a Mahindra replacement than do the repair?

/ Kubota with mahindra splice
Curtis, thank you for the response. I've been calling the mahindra dealers around, Tucson, with no results. Been looking for schematics to compare but these sites have you jumping through hoops and then don't pay off. Under the kubota orange paint is a very RED finish. That goes with a Mahindra, I guess.

/ Kubota with mahindra splice #5  
Might check with Bingham Eq. to see if they have a B26TLB on their yard so that you can compare the mountings and connections. Can't imagine how a Mahindra backhoe would mount up without a lot of modifying. Also might check with Team Tractor on Happy Valley Rd. in Phoenix. Don't know them personally so can't offer any info on them other than they are currently a Kioti dealer. I did work for BEC for about 30 years at a number of their locations, including Tucson.