Who rides motorcycles?

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,821  
Last Monday in Alabama for me.

4270279.jpg
4270414.jpg

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,822  
I have been involved in flat track for a long time. And my building bikes/engines started with this engine.
We were speedway racers (travelled for much of that), but also did a lot of flat track (we were in the Northern bush, and here was only one track for snowmobiles, speedway and flat track - a cinder track that would chew a lot of flesh if it broke through your leathers. Still have a big mark in one knee from a high side. My ride was a Kaw Bighorn F9 (350 rotary valve) and was probably the broadest powerband and most reliable race bike I have ever ridden. Dead easy to get more HP from.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,824  
After 50 years of road biking I quit registering them. Too many inattentive drivers these days. Created several miles of trails on our property, switched to dirt bikes. Honda crf150 xr400 and cr500.
The 150 is my winter bike Studded tires, it is a real tractor.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,825  
My first full size bike I rode (the bike was old when I got it) it was such of a power house (also very heavy) I blew the engines and couldn't get parts for it so we pull the engine out and we fitted a Honda 185cc engine we had laying around in it, to my surprised it had a top speed of 110km/h (68mpg)

1700158266904.png

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,826  
We were speedway racers (travelled for much of that), but also did a lot of flat track (we were in the Northern bush, and here was only one track for snowmobiles, speedway and flat track - a cinder track that would chew a lot of flesh if it broke through your leathers. Still have a big mark in one knee from a high side. My ride was a Kaw Bighorn F9 (350 rotary valve) and was probably the broadest powerband and most reliable race bike I have ever ridden. Dead easy to get more HP from.

Lots of respect for any kind of speedway racers.
The penalties for mistakes can be pretty severe.

short deleted

Last edited:
   / Who rides motorcycles? #1,827  
I have always

Lots of respect for any kind of speedway racers.
The penalties for mistakes can be pretty severe.

Just saw this short Very good outcome I think? for how fast he was going unless the other rider did hit him .

you realize you just shared a clip from a video games ??

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,828  
Wow the cgi is getting To good removed

ps. Rode the 465 yesterday and put it away for the winter. Unless we get a real warm snap same goes for the 900.
Living in warmer climates does have advantages.