GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE!

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #21  
Not a problem in Arizona. IMO, they have the right idea.

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #22  
I must be one of the very few people that likes the time changes every year.

In the summer, I like having more daylight in the afternoon so I can get more things done.

In winter, I like having more daylight in the morning for hunting.

Sure, it takes me a few days to adjust every time it changes, but after that, I'm good.
I get what you are saying but if the time stayed like it is now in the winter sunrise would not be until 8:30 am. Would sure make getting into the stand by daylight a heck of a lot easier!

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #24  
I have no issues with the time change. I don't get/require much sleep anyway. I like having the hour of daylight moved from the morning to evening in the warmer months. More so than moving it back in fall. Depressing a bit when it gets dark at 430.

I also would have no issue with a permanent change to the spring change.

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #25  
One of my favorite things about retirement is getting out of bed because I woke up, and I don't feel like sleeping anymore.

I don't even know what time it is until I wake up, so the time change doesn't really matter to me.

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #26  
If I was retired or something I wouldn't care, but I work for a living and like to do stuff outside in my "me time" so I greatly appreciate my extra time in the evenings! It doesn't really bother me, what's annoying is all the politicians changing when it happens every few years (could have sworn it was mid April a few years ago) and getting their panties in a bind trying to fix something that likely doesn't really affect them anyway...

If I was retired I doubt I'd care what time it was anyway, on the weekends or if I'm on vacation the only reason I need to know what time it is is if I have to go to a store to get a part or tool to know if the store is open...

In short I don't care, don't even mind the changes but if you're going to change it one way or the other I would prefer the DST time for evening light...

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE!
why not split it down the middle and call it even?
No more fixing what don't need it.

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #28  
Not a negative for everyone.

For over 30 years it means guaranteed overtime on the job.

There are lots of “Clocks” in a hospital.