How many acres do you own?

/ How many acres do you own? #183  
Fuddyduccy, if you are asking me for the pictures (?) I will try to get to that later today or tomorrow - took some yesterday while out with one of the dogs on a corner of the property.
Yes, it sounds really beautiful. I saw California in the 60s. I remember driving though a redwood tree, Yosemite, Sequoia, Napa Valley, Death Valley, etc.

/ How many acres do you own? #184  
Yes, it sounds really beautiful. I saw California in the 60s. I remember driving though a redwood tree, Yosemite, Sequoia, Napa Valley, Death Valley, etc.
Fuddyduddy, seems you really toured California back then. Okay, for the pics you wanted - I will try to post a few shots from my dog walk on one corner of the property. And one of a fraction of my wife's flowers, one of the morning 'goat greeters', and one from top of our 'dog park' - I call that my beer pavilion - where I can be with the dogs and have a beer.
IMG_5642-.jpg
IMG_5623-.jpg
IMG_5707-.jpg
IMG_5674-.jpg
IMG_5682-.jpg
IMG_5702-.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5683 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_5683 - Copy.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5707-.jpg
    IMG_5707-.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
   / How many acres do you own? #187  
Fuddyduddy, seems you really toured California back then. Okay, for the pics you wanted - I will try to post a few shots from my dog walk on one corner of the property. And one of a fraction of my wife's flowers, one of the morning 'goat greeters', and one from top of our 'dog park' - I call that my beer pavilion - where I can be with the dogs and have a beer. View attachment 862909View attachment 862910View attachment 862911View attachment 862919View attachment 862921View attachment 862916

Gorgeous! That seems remarkably isolated and private. I really like the goat greeters and "beer pavilion". Is there a story to the terraces?

All the best,

Peter

/ How many acres do you own? #188  
Those views and privacy - looks like paradise! Awesome property Beowolf

/ How many acres do you own? #189  
Gorgeous! That seems remarkably isolated and private. I really like the goat greeters and "beer pavilion". Is there a story to the terraces?

All the best,

Peter
Terraces, maybe was for grape arbors?