What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #471  
I would be happy to have 1980 back to do all over again. Knowing what I know now, how I would totally do everything differently.
If we have a time machine - I'm all in for a 1972 HS senior year do over :p

/ What did you buy this week? #473  
Finally got the stuff to service my ZTR transmissions. Only about 250 hours overdue 😬
IMG_2394.jpeg

IMG_2392.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2392.jpeg
    IMG_2392.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
   / What did you buy this week? #474  
I would be happy to have 1980 back to do all over again. Knowing what I know now, how I would totally do everything differently.
If I went back to 1980, I wouldn’t change much. I had fun back then, and I’m having fun now.

/ What did you buy this week? #475  
New Factory JD mower blades for the X 500 rider.

Bonus- I never measured the deck but thought it was a 48" but the blades are to short from the part number so.. I guess we have a 54" deck :)

New tire for the fifth wheel utility trailer .
Dug out the pressure washer and somehow the high pressure hose was kinked in 2 places -so ordered a super flex version and today a Vet call on one of the Horses

Last edited:
   / What did you buy this week? #476  
A new starter for my wife’s 2010 Toyota Sienna mini van. In 43 years of driving, that’s the first time any of my vehicles had to be hauled to the shop on a hook. I’ve always had Chevy’s though, but she really wanted a mini-van back then and they didn’t offer one.

I look at it as a blessing in disguise. It made it a lot easier to talk her into a Chevy blazer or traverse as our next “family” vehicle.

/ What did you buy this week? #479  
Hah! That's the 32-footer I'm selling, after buying one that's 35'.

Anyway, bought a Kioti CK2620 and got $2K off for the dealer not installing the backhoe, which is what's on the pallet.

Would you believe that the thing wouldn't lift its own backhoe off the trailer? Well, I didn't expect it to, either.
DSCN5431.JPG

But that was easy to fix.
DSCN5432.JPG