Looking for specific plans

/ Looking for specific plans #1  

toysforbigboys

Tractor
cub cadet 149
I would like to get started on a project and would like to make a tractor dozer unit. I know ubuildit.com had plans for a conversion but it seems they have closed up shop. Does anybody know where I could find these plans or maybe someone could provide a copy?

/ Looking for specific plans #2  
Do you mean converting a wheel tractor to a tracked dozer?

How big and what will it be used for?

Many years ago I had a 16hp Struck kit dozer. Struck Corp - Magnatrac Crawler Tractors, Mini Bulldozers and DIY Kits - Struck - Power Solutions for Today

P2220013.JPG

P2220027.JPG

/ Looking for specific plans
If I could build one the size of your old struck or garden tractor size that would be perfect. It would mostly be used for grading my property and maybe a few other purposes. I find myself having to get a load of 20 tons of gravel every spring to grade my long laneway and it would really make the job that much easier. I've seen some people converting lawn tractors to mini dozers which could serve my purpose as well. While looking online I read many forums and people were talking about the ubuildit.com website where you could purchase plans for tractor to dozer conversion but that company is now defunct. I guess any plans would help me out.

/ Looking for specific plans #4  
   / Looking for specific plans
Thank you very much for the links and the tip on using the google custom search, I'll give that a try. Really appreciate the help.

/ Looking for specific plans #6  
I would think that you would have to be careful what lawn tractor you chose because they are not made to work much just ride around. Ed