Anyone want to try to identify what these are

/ Anyone want to try to identify what these are #1  

Hay Dude

Super Star Member
Tractor
Challenger MT655E, Massey Ferguson 7495, Challenger MT535B, Krone 4x4 XC baler, Kubota F3680 & ZD331 Ram 5500 Cummins 4x4, IH 7500 4x4 dump truck, Kaufman 35’ tandem 19 ton trailer, John Deere CX-15
So I am helping a friend clean out the contents of his dads estate and came across these. I have a 50lb bucket of them. All in individually sealed packets. Too big for a lapel pin. Note the threaded stud on the back. Many different universities. All same size, same stud.

Attachments

• 34D05868-B01E-4206-B8DE-B38B6CAB6A3E.jpeg
    34D05868-B01E-4206-B8DE-B38B6CAB6A3E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 242
  • D897B28D-44C4-4713-AC5C-942DB508CBAE.jpeg
    D897B28D-44C4-4713-AC5C-942DB508CBAE.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 170
   / Anyone want to try to identify what these are #2  
Use to see them on mostly alumni's vehicles bumpers etc. during there reunions....Mason and Shriners at one time also display them.

/ Anyone want to try to identify what these are #3  
In Vino Veritas would be nicer:thumbsup:

/ Anyone want to try to identify what these are #5  
Probably worth some money on e-bay. If nothing else the brass is worth some with the copper stud brazed on it.

/ Anyone want to try to identify what these are #6  
All in individually sealed packets. Too big for a lapel pin. Note the threaded stud on the back. Many different universities. All same size, same stud.

Campus police uniform cap badges.

Value $3 each.

Last edited:
   / Anyone want to try to identify what these are
Campus police uniform cap badges.

Value $3 each.

Thanks,
Are you sure, or just a guess?
Reason I have doubt is if the policeman’s cap badge was hit hard enough, it would fracture his skull. The stud is at least a 1/2” long.

Last edited:
   / Anyone want to try to identify what these are #9  
Thanks,
Are you sure, or just a guess?
Reason I have doubt is if the policeman’s cap badge was hit hard enough, it would fracture his skull. The stud is at least a 1/2” long.

I have a moderate size military cap badge collection. If you had the original knurled nuts which back the threaded studs value might be $5 to $6 each. On an average day there are around 1,600 cap badge auctions evolving on eBay. Many auctions display both sides of the badge offered.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...c=1&_salic=1&_sop=15&_dmd=1&_ipg=200&_fosrp=1

I am sure you have cap badges. Campus police is an educated guess.

Last edited:
   / Anyone want to try to identify what these are
I have a moderate size military cap badge collection. If you had the original knurled nuts which back the threaded studs value might be $5 to $6.00 each. On an average day there are around 1,600 cap badge auctions evolving on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...c=1&_salic=1&_sop=15&_dmd=1&_ipg=200&_fosrp=1

I am sure you have cap badges. Campus police is my best guess.

I may have them in the bucket. I have not looked thoroughly. I have probably 50 pounds of them I’d like to sell.