Any filters like CL for FB Marketplace?

/ Any filters like CL for FB Marketplace? #1  

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700
It seems that a lot of the populace in NE Mississippi has left CL, and many have shown up on FB Marketplace.
For example there was a presence on CL selling IBC totes, it's now on FB Marketplace.
But looking for things there is a royal freakin' pain.
No sorting by time, key word, etc. Just pages and pages to scroll through under some broad categories.

Has anyone found a search engine that can parse by time (ie new today) and category similar to CL?

With the economy going down the tubes for a while I expect there will be a lot of potential bargains for things I need.

/ Any filters like CL for FB Marketplace? #2  
I search marketplace quite a bit just browsing for tractors.
I don't use the phone app of FB, just the mobile version which gives no options to filter.
The PC however gives many options including latest posted.
What method are you using?

/ Any filters like CL for FB Marketplace?
I've been using the PC version.
For example I type in trailer and select newest first and it brings up a page of vehicles, I select oldest first and it brings up pages of stuff, but the reults from the previous search are not there, and in the "Results From Outside Your Search" it lists 6 day old ads next to 3 hour old ads.
Somebody on Reddit likened to the analogy that if you give an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters they would produce a Bible. Face book is like 3 monkeys with 2 typewriters.

/ Any filters like CL for FB Marketplace? #4  
I would agree, that's as good as the filtering gets. I guess I've just learned to scroll a lot as hard core browser and gotten used to it.