Deere 232D

/ Deere 232D #1  

stealthregal

Tractor
John Deere 2755
Hello,

I am looking at a Deere 323D that has almost 5000 hours on it. The tracks are about 50% and the sprockets will need to be replaced with the tracks.

The unit has standard flow, two speed, and an enclosed cab. The bushings in the loader arms look to be good without slop and the machines starts and runs fine. I didn't see any current codes on the display. Over all the machine is in good shape and the current owner has taken care of it.

My question is, what is a fair price? I can find lower hour units on the trader sites but they are usually in rough shape or need some work. Right now he is asking $30,000 with a bucket and a blower.

Any input or suggestions? I have a tractor and this would be my first skid steer/ctl and would be used for some tasks around the farm, use would probably be around 100 hours per year.

/ Deere 232D #2  
Bought a JD 333D last year for $32000 with 2400 hours. It had very option available when it was bought new. It vame with a 4 way bucket, bolt on tooth bar, & a set of forks. Mine was a 2013 year model.
What year model is the one you are looking at?
Tracks & sprockets are going to be expensive. Are you going to change them or have it done?
I threw a track on mine & it was a pain to put it back on. Had to put the wife in the cab to operate while l as trying to pry thr track back on. Took about 3 hours to get it back on.

/ Deere 232D
Bought a JD 333D last year for $32000 with 2400 hours. It had very option available when it was bought new. It vame with a 4 way bucket, bolt on tooth bar, & a set of forks. Mine was a 2013 year model.
What year model is the one you are looking at?
Tracks & sprockets are going to be expensive. Are you going to change them or have it done?
I threw a track on mine & it was a pain to put it back on. Had to put the wife in the cab to operate while l as trying to pry thr track back on. Took about 3 hours to get it back on.

The one I am looking at is a 2012. From what I can tell it has everything except for the high flow option and the keypad start (I prefer the key option personally).

I would be willing to tackle the tracks/sprocket. With a few friends and another tractor, I think we could get it done.

What I do like it that it has spent most of it's life parked inside and not out in the weather. The inside has been kept clean, and it doesn't appear to have been beat on.

From what I am seeing, hydraulic snow blowers go for around $5000 in good shape, so I am taking that into consideration too.

Thank you for the response, how do you like your 333D?

/ Deere 232D #4  
I really like my machine, its save me a bunch of manual labor. I live in Arkansas where rocks grow (LOL). I’ve been using it to dig up the rocks inthe yard at my newly built house. Unbelievable how many rocks are in my yard. I’ll finish picking up rocks in the spring then bring in top soil to spread on the whole yard.
Good luck with your new to you machine, it’s a lot of fun & does a tremendous amount of work.