Financing 0% financing

/ 0% financing #1  

BadgerPhil

Has anyone a clue as to whether the 0% financing will continue on April 1? This is a real advantage, vs. JD right now.

/ 0% financing #2  
BadgerPhil,

Don't know if the financing will continue April 1st but I know that this past year NH had many similiar deals that would "expire" then immediately after they would start another 0% deal again. Since the economy seems to be "weaker" right now I would imagine that NH would continue the financing after April 1 in order to keep new sales coming. Ask your dealer, they might know and might be willing to let you know. Some dealers don't want to tell you because they want to create that "sense of urgency" to entice you to buy now. I utilized the 0% for 12 month deal last year and really appreciated it.

Happy tractor hunting!

DaveV

/ 0% financing #3  
Just had my TC45D delivered in last couple days and went the 0% route. You're right in that it beats JD's 5.9% all to pieces. My dealer in Indiana said that he fully expects the 0% to either continue or a another program offering the same to start within a couple of weeks. Unless your dealer has one on the lot though, you'll have to order. Good luck!

/ 0% financing #4  
I took the 0% also for my tc35d. Great deal and I would hope that NH would keep this going. It helps the dealer too.

gary

/ 0% financing #5  
John Deere also has 0% financing for one year with no money down..But the catch is that you have to make 12 monthly installments in thhat year..Oh that is on 4000 series tractors

Hoghead<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by hoghead on 03/30/01 01:50 PM (server time).</FONT></P>