1025R Rear Bagger / Blower Compatibility

/ 1025R Rear Bagger / Blower Compatibility #1  

Chef Pa

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 3010 4300
Hello all,

Have a blower/bagger for a 1025R and trying to sell. Blower is model 700PF and tagged with DOM (date of manufacture) 061119. Deck it was mounted on has DOM 051317. Potential buyer has a deck with DOM 042820. We've both contacted our local dealers and not certain about the info we're getting. One says simply it won't work, need to buy current model. Other dealer says the newer deck uses a different blower, but also said the only changes in the two decks (one manufactured 2017, other in 2020) is the brackets for the lift assembly. Buyer is several hours away and we are trying to avoid the trip if it's a waste of time, but in comparing photos we just don't see any big differences between the two decks and would like to check it out further. I've tried looking on the JD website and not having much luck getting useful manuals and/or part numbers. If it matters, the rear bagger is a 14 bushel 3 bag assy that connects to the 3pt hitch.

Any help appreciated - thanks.

Edit: Forgot to mention both decks are the 60" drive over/quick connect type. Also, have SN's for both, and have tried lookup by PN, SN and not getting good info. Any tips on searching the JD manual/parts site also appreciated.

Last edited:
   / 1025R Rear Bagger / Blower Compatibility #2  
   / 1025R Rear Bagger / Blower Compatibility
Best suggestion I can give.. go to JD parts and search out the different decks and check the part numbers for the compatibility.. Going to have to go the extra mile that the dealers are not taking the time (no compensation) to do. Here is the same site that the dealer parts dept. guys have to work with.
Thanks for the link. Think I got to that point before but wasn't sure how to sort to find old/new decks. Will give it a try again and see if I can figure it out.