1500d turf rim center backset/ offset specs front & back?

/ 1500d turf rim center backset/ offset specs front & back? #1  

bobidy

Tractor
yanmar 1610D
Hello, and hopefuly, once again tbynet to the info rescue. Plan to do a diy rim weld up for turf rims if all goes well, any one who has a 1500d yanny w loader (mines a Vtech) using 12x7 front rims a tire size that is same or compareible to the 23x10.05 x12 tires I have and 16x8 rear rims using
315-75-16 tire could give me the backset measurement of the front and rear rims I would greatly appreaciate the help. I did a search but couldnt get any hits with #s off my query. Sometimes just a word or two diff and you get no results. If you have simular turf rims but not sure how to measure that. straight edge across (diameter) rim backside, lip to lip from there down to disc or go to www.hey wheel usefull info wheel backset how to. I will be using a hoye convex center disk not a skid steer type disk so maybe measure down to weld at rim/disc juncture would be most accurate just let me know what type center you have & I should be able to get things close enough. If you used blank hoops and hoye discs for your diy rim8s that would be dead on for me. If I am missing anything feel free to educate. Thanks for your time and help. Bob.

/ 1500d turf rim center backset/ offset specs front & back? #2  
With 4WD, the lead & lag are the biggest concerns.

Titan has a good calculator on this.

/ 1500d turf rim center backset/ offset specs front & back?
Bmaveric thanks for the reminder. But that is already known anf rims & tires obtained. The center disc's in a yanmar rim are offset/backset in relation to the center of the hoop of the rim 12x7 rim center linewould be 3.5" disc with bolt patern yhat is to be welded inside the hoop is off set from that.and i have no rim to refer to. Suppose one could use the 5 12 rims to do that but I don't know how. Didnit want to play
The sympathy card dude but I had a stroke 2nd of july am much better but dont trust myself and hoping some one ha some rims they take a quick measure off of per my o.p. it took me near 30 min to right this out forget bout saying it simple lol may be some one kn ows how to understand ass backwards and can vn
intrerpret lol i sure cant seem tosay it simple. bob.

/ 1500d turf rim center backset/ offset specs front & back? #4  
Bmaveric thanks for the reminder. But that is already known anf rims & tires obtained. The center disc's in a yanmar rim are offset/backset in relation to the center of the hoop of the rim 12x7 rim center linewould be 3.5" disc with bolt patern yhat is to be welded inside the hoop is off set from that.and i have no rim to refer to. Suppose one could use the 5 12 rims to do that but I don't know how. Didnit want to play
The sympathy card dude but I had a stroke 2nd of july am much better but dont trust myself and hoping some one ha some rims they take a quick measure off of per my o.p. it took me near 30 min to right this out forget bout saying it simple lol may be some one kn ows how to understand ass backwards and can vn
intrerpret lol i sure cant seem tosay it simple. bob.
Sorry to hear about your health setback. Amazing you can type even a few weeks later. Hoping the doc got you some good stuff to help you along.

I think I'm now following you. Your link would then be USEFUL INFORMATION It was slightly missing in the post.