1610D with Koyker 110: FEL bucket almost inop unless 3 point is in "UP" position.

/ 1610D with Koyker 110: FEL bucket almost inop unless 3 point is in "UP" position.
Hoye and Fredricks show this one to be for a 1610. 2 Lever ? Single lever on the control. Up and down on the pin is all. Up is in and let it out Arms go down. There is a Relief setting on Mine to keep the arms going to high. At the L. side of the fender. Mine is like this one HYD VALVE There is a Adj that regulates the fluid. See if it is been moved Mines Straight up to the pick is a little off from that.
Thought you were talking about the operating controls, left one for up-down, right one for curl. I thought the lever on the right side of the hydraulic valve under the seat just controls 3 point drop speed. I replaced it because the lever on my old one was rusted in the "fast" position and it would just allow the 3 point to slam down with any weight on it. The new valve lets the bush hog ease down real nice and slow.

/ 1610D with Koyker 110: FEL bucket almost inop unless 3 point is in "UP" position. #12  
Thought you were talking about the operating controls, left one for up-down, right one for curl. I thought the lever on the right side of the hydraulic valve under the seat just controls 3 point drop speed. I replaced it because the lever on my old one was rusted in the "fast" position and it would just allow the 3 point to slam down with any weight on it. The new valve lets the bush hog ease down real nice and slow.
Mine was in rough shape also. Would not stay up running. Pickup Screen was in bad shape even. I had replace it. Play in the 3pt. Lift assembly itself was to blame also. All of my Hyd. was in bad shape. Your Power shift ,3Pt.lift is working properly there's not much more that can be wrong. Any leaks on the FEL. itself or anywere? Not much left then. FEL. control valve.

/ 1610D with Koyker 110: FEL bucket almost inop unless 3 point is in "UP" position. #13  
My 2002D had a (and still does) Koyker 110 loader on it when I bought it.
To be honest, it has always worked, so not something I have messed around with. I would be happy and willing to share info about the valve on mine with you if that is info you need.

Last edited: