1st time buyer for a compact tractor

/ 1st time buyer for a compact tractor #21  
<font color=blue>pride in ownership</font color=blue>

It is a fact that "braggin' rights" sells lots of products of all kinds./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Can anyone honestly say they've never done it?/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ 1st time buyer for a compact tractor #22  
Rat,

According to their web site, power to the wheels is via 4 independent
hydraulic motors. They really are an interesting machine aren't they?

Larry

/ 1st time buyer for a compact tractor #23  
hi, i hav'nt bought it yet, and i still have COLD feet, but am still inquiring and appreciate all and everything that you guys know and can share about the big step in purchasing a Big Dog. my projects consist of mowing and maybe someday plowing a garden, some loader work, and every so often the thrill of pulling logs. i'm determined to make this an investment i'm proud of, both for what it is and what it can do; completly understanding that it needs a competant operator to be able to achieve the max results for what's it built for.

/ 1st time buyer for a compact tractor #24  
Rat:
Sorry I did'nt get back to you sooner, it has been very busy this month trying to rap up the summer projects. The tractor is all hydralic, the motor has two pumps on it and everything runs off these. The mower deck has been excellent and so has the bucket. Just finished pulling the rake up and down my 1,600 hundred foot driveway. Worked great. At one time I had a huge pile of material in the rake taking a very aggresive bite up hill and the tractor did bog down. Not a problem though, just took a smaller bite.
The 50 hour fluid change was a breeze, took 15 minutes.
The only complaint I have is when I mow over rough terrain to fast the joy stick pops out of float so you have to keep checking it. (the mower hooks up to the front where the bucket does).

Good luck Rich (willingtonpizza)