2001 New Holland 3010S Hydraulics issue

/ 2001 New Holland 3010S Hydraulics issue #1  

BillRichRedDirt

Tractor
3010S New Holland
I have a 2001 New Holland 3010S tractor with a Woods 1020 Loader. I've had the hydraulic pump rebuilt, replaced several of the o-rings on hoses, lines, etc. and still cannot get the FEL to lift, once I put any weight on the FEL. I've had the pump off twice, sent it back to the rebuild shop, they found an o-ring not working properly and replaced it. I've replaced the gasket where the pump attaches to the front of the tractor and still not having any luck. I have noticed on the back left of the tractor, in the clear line that shows the oil as it passes, this shows air in the line. I've power washed the tractor and looked for cracks in the hoses, frame, etc. and am not finding anything.

I have fresh oil and new filter, still not working properly.

I'm about at my wits end, any ideas from this forum on what I could be dealing with?

/ 2001 New Holland 3010S Hydraulics issue #2  
Can you post a picture of your valve and hose connections on the valve?

Did you add this loader or has it always been on this tractor?

/ 2001 New Holland 3010S Hydraulics issue #3  
In order to definitely blame the pump you need to get the tractor to a shop that has a load/flow meter. Just pulling pumps apart to look inside and throw in a seal kit is not rebuilt. Get it tested first, if it fails buy a new pump, rebuilding a worn out pump is more than just replacing seals, they would technically need to replace every moving part internally if it was worn enough to effect flow and pressure.
If the pump passes flow test then use it to check relief valve setting on main control valve, if the pressure is good coming out of the control valve then maybe you have a blown piston seal on one of your lift pistons.

/ 2001 New Holland 3010S Hydraulics issue
Can you post a picture of your valve and hose connections on the valve?

Did you add this loader or has it always been on this tractor?
I'll take a picture and add later today. It came with the loader from a 1-owner, which I purchased in 2016.

/ 2001 New Holland 3010S Hydraulics issue
In order to definitely blame the pump you need to get the tractor to a shop that has a load/flow meter. Just pulling pumps apart to look inside and throw in a seal kit is not rebuilt. Get it tested first, if it fails buy a new pump, rebuilding a worn out pump is more than just replacing seals, they would technically need to replace every moving part internally if it was worn enough to effect flow and pressure.
If the pump passes flow test then use it to check relief valve setting on main control valve, if the pressure is good coming out of the control valve then maybe you have a blown piston seal on one of your lift pistons.
I'm learning what you are saying is probably what's happening. I've went through every line, o-ring, gasket, and had the pump's internal parts replaced. The first time I had this done and remounted the pump, it wouldn't lift for anything. I took it off and sent it back to the rebuilder, which they said they had found an o-ring issue, fixed it, and resent it back to me. After remounting the pump, a 2nd time, it does lift now (without any weight on the bucket at all), but you cannot lift anything once weight is added. And again, I notice air bubbles in the clear rubber tube on the left back side of the tractor seat when I'm running the lift for the FEL. I have never noticed this before this time when using the lift on the FEL. Thanks for your input and advice!

/ 2001 New Holland 3010S Hydraulics issue #6  
So, back up a few notches. What led you to have a pump rebuilt? What symptoms was the tractor doing or not doing.

/ 2001 New Holland 3010S Hydraulics issue #7  
Not familiar with the model but most tractors, the pump that provides hydraulics to the loader also provide hydraulics to the 3PH.

So does the 3-point hitch work?

/ 2001 New Holland 3010S Hydraulics issue #8  
BillRich, any new progress made?