2003 hew holland tc35 boomer fuel filter bowl draining down

/ 2003 hew holland tc35 boomer fuel filter bowl draining down #1  

802 dave

Tractor
tc35
Hi ,new here looking for some answers to a problem i am having with my compact tractor with the filter bowl draining down until the fuel system sucks air. I have drained fuel tank making sure nothing is in there blocking the flow and blown out all hoses ,this is a strange problem being that when the fuel draws down in the filter bowl the tractor starts sucking air all i do is crack the bowl and instantly fills up ,or remove vent line from top of filter housing and it fills up have replaced with new filter also still does it .Today it did it while brushogging this time i removed the vent line off the top of the fuel tank and the filter housing would not fill until i dropped the hose down even with the fuel level in the tank then it started filling again .I have took the filter housing off and cleaned it was not dirty also return line off injectors tee's into this vent line and there is very good fuel flow out of the return also ....it seems like a venting problem but there is one vent line and that is clear ....any help would be appreciated at a loss with this