2014 kubota Rtv 1100C stuck in gear

/ 2014 kubota Rtv 1100C stuck in gear #1  

Wardo08

Tractor
Husqvarna lawn mower
My Rtv 1100c is stuck in gear and won’t budge any ideas? I’ve tried giving holding the brake for 10 seconds, giving it throttle and even whacking it with my palm up into neutral. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

/ 2014 kubota Rtv 1100C stuck in gear #2  
Take it out of four wheel drive first and try again.

/ 2014 kubota Rtv 1100C stuck in gear #3  
Also try turning the steering wheel and/or shake the RTV back and forth

/ 2014 kubota Rtv 1100C stuck in gear #4  
Also try turning the steering wheel and/or shake the RTV back and forth

I have had this happen often and a push helps. Even small amount of movement loosens it up you can shift. One of the many things I dislike about this POS.

/ 2014 kubota Rtv 1100C stuck in gear #5  
Has it always been like this, or is it a new issue? This is a bigger issue when the transmission is under load, eg, when stopped on a hill. In my RTV1100, I have to put the hand brake on, pull the pressure release knob while simultaneously pushing the lever out of gear. However, one time this failure-to-disengage happened, it was caused by a part in the transmission that had slipped out of position and required a shop visit to get it straightened out (I saw a YouTube video about fixing it and decided it was beyond my competence).

/ 2014 kubota Rtv 1100C stuck in gear #6  
If it gets to that point the cover has to come off the top of the transmission and the fork has to be moved back to it's proper place. Mine (900) went in and dealer said to always depress break before shifting, when it happened I hadn't.

/ 2014 kubota Rtv 1100C stuck in gear #8  
Yes what ground cover said. Had to do this myself. Not that big of deal to pull cover and realign. Just don't be in a hurry shifting.